Zhou Zhu M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Immunology) and of Medicine (Immunology)
Departments & Organizations
siglecs; eosinophils (Siglec-8); neutrophils (Siglec-9); apoptosis; pulmonary diseases such as asthma and COPD more...
- M.D., Tongji Medical University, 1982
- Ph.D., University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1991
- Wang, Y., Z. Zhu, T. D. Church, N. L. Lugogo, D. Francisco, J. L. Ingram, M. Huggins, D. Beaver, J. R. Wright, and M. Kraft. 2012. Role of SHP-1 in the regulation of Mycoplasma pneumoniae-induced inflammation in asthmatic airway epithelial cells. J Immunol 188:3371-3381.
- Aloulou, M., S. B. Mkaddem, M. Biarnes-Pelicot, T. Boussetta, H. Souchet, E. Rossato, M. Benhamou, B. Crestani, Z. Zhu, U. Blank, P. Launay, and R. C. Monteiro. 2012. IgG1 and IVIg induce inhibitory ITAM signaling through FcgammaRIII controlling inflammatory responses. Blood 119:3084-3096.
- Cho, S. H., S. Y. Oh, Z. Zhu, J. Lee, and A. P. Lane. 2012. Spontaneous eosinophilic nasal inflammation in a genetically-mutant mouse: comparative study with an allergic inflammation model. PLoS ONE 7(4):e35114.