Frank J Giordano MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Cardiology)
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Heart & Vascular Center, Yale-New Haven HospitalNHLBI ProteomicsStem Cells and Tissue RepairVascular Biology and Therapeutics ProgramInternal Medicine: Cardiovascular Medicine: Yale Cardiovascular Research Center, Interventional CardiologyMolecular Virology
Myocardial angiogenesis; Viral vectors more...
- B.S., University of Illinois, 1980
- M.D., Loyola Stritch School of Medicine, 1986
- Henry TD, Rocha-Singh K, Isner JM, Kereiakes DJ, Giordano FJ, Simons M, Losordo DW, Hendel RC, Bonow RO, McCluskey ER. Initial Results of Intracoronary Administration of Recombinant Human Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (rhVEGF) (submitted).
- Eppler SM, McCluskey ER, Bloedow DC, Henry TD, Simons M, Giordano FJ, Zioncheck TF. Blood pressure changes and pharmacokinetics following vascular endothelial growth factor (rhVEGF) infusion in humans (In preparation).
- Giordano FJ, Katragadda R, Rothman A, Lu C-Y: INK4B gene expression induces apoptosis in vascular smooth muscle cells and morphometric changes in cardiac myocytes and skeletal myoblasts (In preparation).