Renata Belfort De Aguiar MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Endocrinology)
Departments & Organizations
Diabetes; Obesity; Metabolism more...
- M.D., Federal University of Rio De Janerio, Brazil, 1993
- M.S., Federal University of Rio De Janerio, Brazil, 2000
- Ph.D., Federal University of Rio De Janerio, Brazil, 2004
- Belfort-Deaguiar R, Constable RT, Sherwin RS. Functional MRI signal fluctuations: a preclinical biomarker for cognitive impairment in type 2 diabetes? Diabetes 2014;63(2):396-8.
- Page KA, Chan O, Arora J, Belfort-DeAguiar R, et al. Effects of fructose vs glucose on regional cerebral blood flow in brain regions involved with appetite and reward pathways. JAMA 2013;309:63-70
- Gulanski BI, De Feyter HM, Page KA, Belfort-Deaguiar R, RS, et al. Increased Brain Transport and Metabolism of Acetate in Hypoglycemia Unawareness. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2013:3811-20