Anna B. Reisman MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Director, Yale Internal Medicine Residency Writers' Workshop; Director, Standardized Patients Program, Teaching and Learning Center
Departments & Organizations
Literature and medicine; Home visits; Telephone medicine; Doctor–patient communication; Writing and medicine; Writing and advocacy; Team-based care more...
- B.A., Yale University, 1986
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1993
- Reisman AB. House of death. New York Times. June 1, 2013.
- Reisman AB. Surrendering the keys: a doctor tries to get an impaired elderly patient to stop driving. Health Affairs. February 2011;30(2):356-9
- Reisman AB. End of a chapter. Health Affairs. May 2010, vol. 29, no. 5 (2010): 1071-1073