Warren D Shlomchik MD
Professor of Medicine (Hematology), of Immunobiology and of Medicine (FY15 Hematology)
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Immunology
Stem Cell Center, Yale: Tissue Specific Stem Cells
Cancer Center, Yale: Hematology Program | Cancer Immunology
Skin Diseases Research Center, Yale
Internal Medicine: Hematology
Mechanisms of antigen presentation; T cell effector function; Regulation of Graft-vs.-Host Disease and Graft-vs.-Leukemia more...
- B.A., Harvard University, 1985
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 1989
- Anderson, B.E., A.L. Tang, Y. Wang, M. Froicu, D. Rothstein, J.M. McNiff, A.J. Demetris, D.L. Farber, W.D. Shlomchik, and M.J. Shlomchik, Enhancing alloreactivity does not restore GVHD induction but augments skin graft rejection by CD4 effector memory T cells. European journal of immunology, 2011.
- Juchem, K.W., B.E. Anderson, C. Zhang, J.M. McNiff, A.J. Demetris, D.L. Farber, A.J. Caton, W.D. Shlomchik, and M.J. Shlomchik, A repertoire-independent and cell intrinsic defect in murine GVHD induction by effector memory T cells. Blood, 2011.
- Matte-Martone, C., S. Venkatesan, H.S. Tan, I. Athanasiadis, J. Chang, J. Pavisic, and W.D. Shlomchik, Graft-versus-Leukemia (GVL) against Mouse Blast-Crisis Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (BC-CML) and Chronic-Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CP-CML): Shared Mechanisms of T Cell Killing, but Programmed Death Ligands Render CP-CML and Not BC-CML GVL Resistant. Journal of immunology, 2011.