Yasuko Iwakiri PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Digestive Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Portal hypertension; Nitric oxide; S-nitrosylation; CD147 (EMMPRIN, Basigin); Reticulon 4B (Nogo-B); Liver fibrosis; Liver regeneration; Vascular biology more...
- B.S., Miyazaki University, Japan, 1988
- M.S., Oregon State University, 1995
- Ph.D., Colorado State University, 2000
- Iwakiri, Y., Shah, V., and Rockey, D. Vascular Pathology in Chronic Liver Disease and Cirrhosis - Current Status and Future Direction. J of Hepatology. 2014 (in press).
- Mookerjee, R.P., Mehta, G., Balasubramaniyan, V., Mohamed, F., Davies, N., Sharma, V., Iwakiri, Y., and Japan, R. Hepatic Dimethylarginine-Dimethylaminohydrolase1 is Reduced in Cirrhosis and is a Target for Therapy in Portal Hypertension. J Hepatology. 2014 (in press).
- Iwakiri, Y. Pathophysiology of portal hypertension. Clinics Digestive Diseases. 2014 (in press).