Susan Kaech PhD
Associate Professor of Immunobiology; HHMI Early Career Scientist
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Immunology | Microbiology
Office of Student ResearchInfectious DiseasesMolecular VirologyImmunobiology: Lymphocyte Development; HTIMolecular Virology
Mechanisms of memory T cell development; Developmental Biology; Immunobiology; Immunology; Vaccine; Immunobiology; T-Cells; Vaccines; Adaptive immunity and immunological memory to viruses more...
- B.S., University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1993
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 1998
- Staron M, Gray S, Li MO, Ip WK, Kaech SM. FoxO1 directly regulates the expression of PD-1 and sustains viral specific CD8+ T-cell responses during chronic infection. Immunity 41(5) 802-14 (2014). PMCID in Progress
- Laidlaw BJ, Zhang N, Craft J, Kaech SM. CD4 T cells required for development and function of tissue resident memory CD8 T cells through a T-bet-dependent mechanism. Immunity 41(4):633-45 (2014). PMCID in Progress.
- Ho PC, Meeth KM, Tsui YC, Srivastava B, Bosenberg MW, Kaech SM. Immune-based antitumor effects of BRAF Inhibitors rely on signaling by CD40L and IFN-?. Cancer Res, 74(12):3205-17 (2014). PMCID: PMC4063281.