Evelyn Hsieh MD, PhD
Instructor in Medicine (Rheumatology)
Departments & Organizations
Global Health, Osteoporosis, China, Women's Health more...
- M.P.H., Harvard School of Public Health, 05/2006
- Ph.D., Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, 12/2014
- M.D., SUNY School of Medicine, NY NY, 2006
- Hsieh E, Fraenkel L, Bradley EH, Xia WB, Insogna K, Cui Q, Li L, Li TS. Osteoporosis Knowledge, Self-Efficacy, and Health Beliefs among Chinese Individuals with HIV. Arch Osteoporos. 2014 Dec;9(1):201.
- Hsieh E, Fraenkel L, Xia WB, Hu YY, Han Y, Insogna K, Yin MT, Xie J, Zhu T, Li TS. Increased bone resorption during tenofovir plus lopinavir/ritonavir therapy in Chinese Individuals with HIV. Osteoporosis International. 2014; Sep 16. [Epub ahead of print].
- Li J, Huang Y, Zhang BN, Fan JH, Huang R, Zhang P, Wang SL, Zheng S, Zhang B, Yang HJ, Xie XM, Tang ZH, Li H, He JJ, Hsieh E, Qiao YL, Li JY. Body mass index and risk of breast cancer defined by biological receptor status in pre-menopausal and post-menopausal women: a multicenter study in China. PLoS ONE. 2014;9(1):e87224. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0087224.