Gary Edward Stack MD, PhD
Professor of Laboratory Medicine; Chief, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at VA Connecticut
Departments & Organizations
Blood group alloimmunization; Pharmacogenetics; Blood bank storage of platelets; Pro-inflammatory cytokines; Blood transfusion more...
- B.S., University of Maryland-College Park, 1975
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, 1983
- M.D., Johns Hopkins University, 1984
- Maurice CB, Barua PK, Simses D, Smith P, Howe JG, Stack G. Comparison of assay systems for warfarin-related CYP2C9 and VKORC1 genotyping. Clin Chim Acta 2010; 411:947-54.
- Tormey C, Stack G. Immunogenicity of blood group antigens: a mathematical model corrected for antibody evanescence with exclusion of naturally-occurring and pregnancy-related antibodies. Blood 2009; 114:4279-82.
- Tormey C, Stack G. Characterization and classification of concurrent blood group antibodies. Transfusion 2009; 49:2709-18.