Jeanne Hendrickson MD
Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine and of Pediatrics; Associate Director, Transfusion Medicine Service
Departments & Organizations
Red blood cell alloimmunization; Hemolytic disease of the newborn more...
- B.S., University of North Carolina @ Chapel Hill, 1994
- M.D., Emory University School of Medicine, 1999
- Hendrickson, JE, Hod, EA, Cadwell, CM, Eisenbarth, SC, Spiegel, DA, Tormey, CA, Spitalnik, SL, Zimring, JC. Rapid clearance of transfused murine RBCs is associated with recipient cytokine storm and enhanced alloimmunogenicity. Transfusion, 2011 Nov; 51(11): 2445-2454.
- Stowell, SR, Henry, KL, Smith, NH, Hudson, KE, Halverson, GR, Park, JC, Bennett, AM, Girard-Pierce, KR, Arthur, CM, Bunting, ST, Zimring, JC, Hendrickson, JE. Alloantibodies to a paternally derived RBC KEL antigen lead to hemolytic disease of the fetus/newborn in a murine model. Blood, 2013 Aug 22; 122(8): 1494-504
- Stowell, SR, Girard-Pierce, KR, Smith, NH, Henry, KL, Arthur, CM, Zimring, JC, Hendrickson, JE. Transfusion of murine red blood cells expressing the human KEL glycoprotein induces clinically significant alloantibodies. Transfusion, epub 2013 Apr 29. DOI: 10.1111/trf.12217.