Masanori Sasaki MD, PhD
Visiting Assistant Professor of Neurology
Departments & Organizations
Cell Transplantation for Spinal Cord Injury and CNS diseases more...
- M.D., Sapporo Medical University, 1996
- Ph.D., Sapporo Medical University, 2001
- Matsushita T, Lankford KL, Arroyo EJ, Sasaki M, Neyazi M, Radtke C, Kocsis JD. (2015) Diffuse and persistent blood-spinal cord barrier disruption after contusive spinal cord injury rapidly recovers following intravenous infusion of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Exp Neurol, 267:152-164
- Suzuki S, Kawamata J, Iwahara N, Matsumura A, Hisahara S, Matsushita T, Sasaki M, Honmou O, Shimohama S. (2015) Intravenous mesenchymal stem cell administration exhibits therapeutic effects against 6-hydroxydopamine-induced dopaminergic neurodegeneration and glial activation in rats. Neurosci Lett. 584:276-81.
- Lankford KL, Brown RJ, Sasaki M, Kocsis JD. (2013) Olfactory ensheathing cells, but not schwann cells, proliferate and migrate extensively within moderately X-Irradiated juvenile rat brain. GLIA, 62: 52-63