Michael B. Bracken PhD, MPH, FACE
Susan Dwight Bliss Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases) and Professor of Neurology and of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Co-Director, Center for Perinatal, Pediatric and Environmental Epidemiology
Departments & Organizations
School of Public Health: Chronic Disease Epidemiology | Perinatal, Pediatric and Environmental Epidemiology, Yale Center for
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences: Women's Reproductive Health Research Career Development Center
Perinatal and pediatric epidemiology; Evidence-based health care and medicine more...
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1970
- M.Phil., Yale University, 1972
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1974
- Zhao L, DeWan AT, Bracken MB. Association of maternal AGTR1 polymorphisms and preeclampsia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine. In press.
- Zhao L, Triche EW, Walsh KM, Bracken MB, Saftlas AF, Hoh J, DeWan AT. Genome-wide association study identifies a maternal copy-number deletion in PSG11 enriched among preeclampsia patients. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. In press.
- Bracken MB, Baker D, Cauley JA, Chambers C, Culhane J, Dabelea D, Dearborn D, Drews-Botsch CD, Dudley DJ, Durkin M, Entwisle B, Flick L, Hale, D, Holl J, Hovell M, Hudak M, Paneth N, Specker B, Wilhelm M, Wyatt S. New models for large prospective studies: is there a risk of throwing out the baby with the bathwater? American Journal of Epidemiology. In press.