For New Patients
Thank you for taking the time to get to know us. We would like to provide you with some information to make your first visit to our office as easy as possible.
- Your initial visit will last approximately one hour. The examination is very similar to a routine GYN exam. There will be ample time to thoroughly discuss your condition and treatment options. Please feel free to have someone accompany you to our office.
- The physician will request a urine specimen at the time of your visit to run a urine analysis and urine cytology. This is a routine test that is done with every new patient to screen for urinary infections and bladder cancer. Your insurance company will be billed for this test.
- Please bring a list of your current medications. Or, if you wish, you may put all your medications in a bag to bring with you.
- If you are using a pessary, please remove it 3 days before your appointment and bring it with you.
- Since we are an active teaching facility, it is not unusual to have residents, fellows, and other practicing physicians present in the office and the operating room.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with one our physicians, please call 203-785-6927.
Click on the links below to download the new patient letter, 3-page medical history questionnaire, and 3 urinary incontinence brochures. Please print these forms out, complete them at home, and bring them to the office on the day of your appointment.
Thank you. We look forward to meeting you.