Carl Raphael Baum MD, MSc
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine); Director, Center for Children's Environmental Toxicology; Director, Medical Toxicology; Director, Yale Lead Program; Chair, Provost Advisory Committee on Disabilities; PI, Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units/West (@PEHSUwest)
Departments & Organizations
Medical Toxicology; Pediatric Environmental Health; Pediatric Disaster Preparedness
- AB, Dartmouth College, 1981
- M.Sc., Brown University, 1983
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 1990
- Creation and Delphi-method refinement of pediatric disaster triage simulations. Cicero MX, Brown L, Overly F, Yarzebski, Meckler G, Fuchs S, Tomassoni A, Aghababian R, Chung S, Garrett A, Fagbuyi D, Adelgais K, Goldman R, Parker J, Auerbach M, Riera A, Cone D, Baum CR. Prehosp Emerg Care 2014;18(2):282-9.
- Thornton MD, Baum CR. Bath salts and other emerging toxins. Pediatr Emerg Care 2014;30:47-52.
- Cicero MX, Riera A, Northrup V, Auerbach M, Pearson K, Baum CR. Design, validity, and reliability of a pediatric resident JumpSTART disaster triage scoring instrument. Acad Pediatr 2013;13(1):48-54.