Eda Cengiz MD, MHS, FAAP
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Endocrinology)
Departments & Organizations
Pharmacokinetics & pharmacodynamics of insulin therapy; Artificial pancreas project; Prevention of T1DM and its complications; Building a national diabetes database, interactive portal; Pediatric obesity more...
- M.D., Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, 1995
- M.H.S., Yale School of Medicine, 2012
- Putting Brakes on Insulin Pump Infusion to Prevent Hypoglycemia. Eda Cengiz. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, Volume 5, Issue 5, September 2011.
- Teplizumab for treatment of type 1 diabetes (Protégé study): 1-year results from a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Protege Trial Collaborator- Eda Cengiz. Lancet. 2011 Aug 6;378(9790):487-97. Epub 2011 Jun 28.
- The bridge to insulin pump therapy: a bid regimen with NPH and detemir insulin during initial treatment of youth with type 1 diabetes (T1D). Eda Cengiz, Jennifer L. Sherr, Ayca Erkin-Cakmak, Stuart A. Weinzimer, Erin N. Burke, Kristin A. Sikes , Andrea A. Urban, William V. Tamborlane. Endocrine Practice 2011; May 6:1-17 (Epub ahead of print).