Jonathan M. Horowitz MD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
- B.S., Cornell University, 1967
- M.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, 1971
- Gomes-Schwartz, Horowitz, J., and Cardarelli, A., Child Sexual Abuse, The Initial Effects. Sage Publications Inc. 1990
- Gomes-Schwartz, Horowitz. J., with Cardarelli, A., Child Sexual Abuse Victims and Their Treatment. United States Department of Justice 1988.
- Gomes-Schwartz, Horowitz, J., and Sauzier, M., Severity of Emotional Distress Among Sexually Abused Preschool and Adolescent Children. Hospital and Community Psychiatry, May 1985.