Alethea Desrosiers PhD Clin
Associate Research Scientist in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Substance Abuse; Emotion Regulation; Mindfulness; Depression; Gender Differences; Adolescents; Global Mental Health
- M.A., Teachers College, Columbia University, 2005
- M.Phil., Teachers College, Columbia University, 2008
- Ph.D. Clin, Columbia University, 2011
- Desrosiers, A., Klemanski, D., & Nolen-Hoeksema, S. (2013). Mapping mindfulness facets onto dimensions of anxiety and depression. Behavior Therapy, 44, 373-384.
- Desrosiers, A., Vine, V., Klemanski, D., & Nolen-Hoeksema, S. (2013). Mindfulness and emotion regulation in depression and anxiety: Common and distinct mechanisms of action. Depression and Anxiety, 30, 654-661.
- Nolen-Hoeksema, S., Desrosiers, A., & Wilsnack, S. C. (2013). Predictors of alcohol-related problems among depressed and non-depressed women. Journal of Affective Disorders, 150, 967-973.