Hochang B. Lee MD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Associate Clinical Professor of Nursing; Director, Psychological Medicine Service; Director, Psychological Medicine Research Center
Dementia; Depression; Delirium; Asian American Mental Health; Restless legs syndrome; Post-surgical neuropsychiatric symptoms; Cardiovascular psychiatry
1. NOAHS Study (NIMH R01 MH085740).: "Intracranial Atherosclerosis and Predictors of Post-CABG Depression," P.I.: Hochang Lee
2. Dexilirium Study (NIA R01 AG029656): "Perioperative Cognitive Protection – Dexmedetomidine and Cognitive Reserve," P.I.: Jeff Silverstein, M.D. (Site PI: Hochang Lee, M.D.).
3. Hepatic Encephalopathy MRS study (Yale Liver Center/ NIDDK P30 DK34989): "Flumazenil treatment of Hepatic Encephalopathy and Changes in cortical GABA levels," P.I.: Hochang Benjamin Lee
4. RLS Neuroimaging Study (RLS Foundation Research Grant): "Comparison of Structural and Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging between Patients with Early-onset versus Late-onset RLS," PI: Hochang Benjamin Lee
- Lee HB. Forget-me-nots. J Am Geriatr Soc, 2013; 61: 1810-1811
- Lee HB. My Father’s Shoes. Am J Psychiatry, 2011; 168: 1031-1032
- Lee HB, Mears SC, Rosenberg P, Leoutsakos JM, Gottschalk A, Sieber FE. Predisposing factors for post-operative delirium after hip fracture repair among patients with and without dementia. J Am Geriatr Soc, 2011; 59; 2306-2313
- Lee SY, Martins S, Keyes K, Lee HB. Prevalence of mental health service utilizations among Asians with DSM-IV mental disorders in the United States. Psych Service, 2011; 62: 1180-1186.
- Ramsey CM, Spira AP, Mojtabai R, Eaton WW, Roth K, Lee HB. Lifetime manic spectrum episodes and all-cause mortality: 26 –year follow-up of the NIMH Epidemiologic catchment area study. J Affect Disord, 2013, in press.
- Lee HB, Han HR, Huh BY, Kim KB, Kim MT. Mental health service utilization among Korean elders in Korean churches: preliminary findings from the Memory and Aging Study of Koreans in Maryland (MASK-MD), Aging Ment health, 2013, in press.
- Lee HB, , Buchfuher M, Allen RP, Hening WA,. Editors. Clinical Management of Restless Legs Syndrome, 2nd edition, New York; Professional Communications, New York, 2013, in press.