Matthew Nelson Goldenberg MD, MSc
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry; Program Director, Psychiatric Emergency Services
Departments & Organizations
Psychiatric Education; Emergency Psychiatry; Global Mental Health
- B.A., Yale College, 05/1999
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2003
- M.Sc., King's College London, 2013
- Cozza, SJ, Goldenberg MN, Ursano RJ. (In press) Clinical Manual for the Care of Military Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families. APPI.
- Nock MK, Deming CA, Fullerton C, Gilman S. Goldenberg M., Kessler RC, McCarroll JE, McLaughlin, KA, Peterson C, Schoenbaum M, Stanley B,Ursano, RJ. Suicide among Soldiers: A review of psychosocial risk and protective factors. Psychiatry. 2013 Summer; 76(2):97-125.
- Goldenberg M, Hamaoka D, Santiago P, McCarroll J. Basic Training: A Primer on Military Life and Culture for Health Care Providers and Trainees. MedEdPORTAL; 2012. Available from: www.mededportal.org/publication/9270.