Psychiatry and Psychology
- Sullivan, T.P., McPartland, T., Jaquier, V. Armeli, S. & Tennen, H. (2012). Is it the exception or the rule? Daily co-occurrence of physical, sexual, and psychological partner violence in a 90-day study of substance using, community women. Psychology of Violence, 2, 154-164.
- Ashare, R., Weinberger, A., McKee, S. & Sullivan, T.P. (2011). Smoking characteristics among women exposed to intimate partner violence: the role of smoking expectancies. Addictive Behaviors, 36, 1333-1336.
- Sullivan, T. P., Khondkaryan, E. Dos Santos, N. P., & Peters, E. N. (2011) Applying experience sampling methods to partner violence research: Safety and feasibility in a 90-day study of community women, Violence Against Women, 17, 251-266.
- Sullivan, T. P., Schroeder, J. A., Dudley, D. N., & Dixon, J. M. (2010). Do differing types of victimization and coping strategies influence the type of social reactions experienced by current victims of intimate partner violence, Violence Against Women,16, 638-657.
- Sullivan, T.P., Titus, J.A., Holt, L.J., Swan, S.C., Fisher, B.S., Snow, D.L. (2010). Does the Inclusion Criterion of Women’s Aggression as Opposed to Their Victimization Result in Different Samples of Women? Violence Against Women, 16, 84-98.
- Cavanaugh, C. E. Hansen, N. B., & Sullivan, T.P. (2010). HIV sexual risk behavior among low-income women experiencing intimate partner violence: The role of posttraumatic stress disorder. AIDS and Behavior, 14, 318-327.
- Sullivan, T. P., Cavanaugh, C. E., Buckner, J. D. and Edmondson, D. (2009).Intimate partner violence (IPV) and drug and alcohol use problems among community women: The roles of physical, sexual, and psychological IPV and PTSD. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 22, 575-584.
- Sullivan, T. P., Cavanaugh, C. E., Ufner, M. J., Swan, S. C., & Snow, D. L. (2009). Relationships among women's use of aggression, their victimization and substance use problems: A test of the moderating effects of race/ethnicity, Journal of Aggression Maltreatment, and Trauma, 18, 646-666.
- Sullivan, T.P. & Holt, L.J. (2008). PTSD Symptom Clusters are Differentially Related to Substance Use among Community Women Exposed to Intimate Partner Violence. Journal of Traumatic Stress , 21 (2) 173-180.
- Sullivan, T.P., Meese, K.J., Swan, S. C., Mazure, C. M. & Snow, D. L. (2005) Precursors and correlates of women’s violence: Childhood abuse traumatization, victimization of women, avoidance coping and psychological symptoms. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29, 290-301.