Allison N Ponce PhD Clin
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Training and education; Homelessness; Services for adults with serious mental illness more...
- BA, University of Vermont, 1998
- Ph.D. Clin, University of Connecticut, 2003
- Ponce, A. N., M. S. Lawless, & M. Rowe. Homelessness, behavioral health disorders and intimate partner violence: Barriers to services for women. Community Mental Health Journal, 2014, 50: 831-840.
- Carr, E. R., R. Bhagwat, R. Miller, & A. N. Ponce. Training in mental health recovery and social justice in the public sector. The Counseling Psychologist, 2014, 42: 1108-1135.
- Carr E. R., B. Green & A. N. Ponce. Women and the experience of severe mental illness and sexual objectification: Multicultural feminist theoretical frameworks and therapy recommendations. Women & Therapy, in press.