To study the course of symptoms which are sometimes prodromal for psychosis and to prevent the development of frank psychosis and schizophrenia.
- Studies on Prediction and Prevention of Psychosis
- Diagnostic Evaluation
- Brain imaging (MRI, EEG)
- Cognitive Evaluation
Who is Eligible?
- Individuals diagnosed with a prodromal syndrome (ages 12-40)
- Healthy controls (ages 12-40)
- Scott W. Woods, MD, Professor of Psychiatry, Clinic Chief
- Thomas H. McGlashan, MD, Professor of Psychiatry, Founder
- Barbara C. Walsh, PhD, Clinical Director
- Sarah I. Tarbox, PhD, Psychologist
For more information about the clinic and our research programs, please call Dr. Barbara Walsh at 203-974-7052
Connecticut Mental Health Center B-38
34 Park Street
New Haven, CT 06519