Auguste Hector Fortin VI MD, MPH
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine)
Departments & Organizations
Medical education; Psychosocial aspects of primary care; Humanism in medicine more...
- B.A., Brandeis University, 1981
- M.D., Tufts University, 1985
- M.P.H., Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health, 1993
- Chou CL, Hirschmann K, Fortin AH 6th, Lichstein PR. Impact of a Faculty Learning Community on Professional and Personal Development: The Facilitator Training Program of the American Academy on Communication in Healthcare. Academic Medicine, 2014;89:1051-1056.
- Angoff NA, Fortin AH 6th. Passing the torch—A proposed amendment to A Physician Charter. Medical Teacher. 2013;35:328-329.
- Martino S, Haeseler F, Belitsky R, Pantalon M, Fortin AH 6th. Teaching Brief Motivational Interviewing to Third-Year Medical Students. Medical Education.2007;41:160-167.