Jeffrey Wickersham Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist in Medicine (Infectious Diseases)
Departments & Organizations
Gender, Sex, & HIV | Substance Abuse | Feminism & Public Health | Sex Work & HIV more...
- B.A., Southwestern University, 2000
- M.A., University of Maine, 2005
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut, 2010
- Wickersham, J. A., Azar, M. M., Cannon, C. M., Altice, F. L., & Springer, S. A. (2015). Validation of a Brief Measure of Opioid Dependence: The Rapid Opioid Dependence Screen (RODS). Journal of Correctional Health Care, 21(1), 12-26.
- Azbel, L., Wickersham, J. A., Grishaev, Y., Dvoryak, S., & Altice, F. L. (2014). Correlates of HIV infection and being unaware of HIV status among soon-to-be-released Ukrainian prisoners. J Int AIDS Soc, 17, 19005. PMID: 25216073
- Wickersham, J. A., Zahari, M. M., Azar, M. M., Kamarulzaman, A., & Altice, F. L. (2013). Methadone dose at the time of release from prison significantly influences retention in treatment: Implications from a pilot study of HIV-infected prisoners transitioning to the community in Malaysia. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 132(1-2), 378-382.