Anthony Tomassoni MD, MS, FACEP, FACMT
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine; Medical Director, Yale New Haven Center for Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Response
Departments & Organizations
DAHRSHealth Policy & Systems
EMS; Emergency preparedness and disaster medicine; Global health; Medical toxicology and chemical emergencies; Emergency medicine and injury prevention; Education more...
- B.A., Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1979
- M.S., Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1984
- M.D., UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, 1989
- The global burden of road injury: its relevance to the emergency physician. Chekijian S, Paul M, Kohl VP, Walker DM, Tomassoni AJ, Cone DC, Vaca FE. Emerg Med Int. 2014;2014:139219. doi: 10.1155/2014/139219. Epub 2014 Jan 21. Review.
- Resource allocation: an approach for enhancing hospital resiliency. Smith D, Paturas JL, Tomassoni A, Albanese J. J Bus Contin Emer Plan. 2011 Jun;5(2):140-9.